Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

2 posters

Johnny Cupcakes Marketing Project

Kris_R
    Kris_R
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Johnny Cupcakes Marketing Project Empty Johnny Cupcakes Marketing Project

Post by Kris_R Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:52 pm

We have a project in my marketing class. One of the available topics was "non-traditional marketing techniques." I suggested JC to my group, and the professor approved. So now we're doing this project on JC's use of social media to promote the business. If I wanted to ask Johnny a question that I could use in our project, does anyone know how I would go about that?
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Johnny Cupcakes Marketing Project Empty Re: Johnny Cupcakes Marketing Project

Post by Jeff Thomas Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:21 am

Kris_R wrote:We have a project in my marketing class. One of the available topics was "non-traditional marketing techniques." I suggested JC to my group, and the professor approved. So now we're doing this project on JC's use of social media to promote the business. If I wanted to ask Johnny a question that I could use in our project, does anyone know how I would go about that?
    I'd call the warehouse & ask for his sister Lindsay or ask for Katie, let them know what you got going on. They are awesome & will take care of you, i'm sure you'd get faster results.
    You could email Johnny directly, but that may take a bit longer for a response.

Good luck & sounds like a cool/fun project
    Kris_R
    Kris_R
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by Kris_R Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:37 am

Awesome, thank you! I kinda suggested it on a whim when I saw the "non-traditional marketing techniques" choice. The project's coming together pretty well!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:58 am