Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

3 posters

Migrated JCAddict FB group 1000+ members strong. Link to join in thread. Johnny Earle is a member...Are You??

Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Migrated JCAddict FB group 1000+ members strong. Link to join in thread. Johnny Earle is a member...Are You?? Empty Migrated JCAddict FB group 1000+ members strong. Link to join in thread. Johnny Earle is a member...Are You??

Post by Jack Bandit Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:11 am

Hey guys!

http://goo.gl/VzG4h3 -click the link to join the group.

UPDATES: The group is "closed" meaning your posts in our group WILL NOT show up in your friends news feeds! You can hide your addiction, your secret is safe with us
    Migrated JCAddict FB group 1000+ members strong. Link to join in thread. Johnny Earle is a member...Are You?? Image10

Those who don't have a Facebook account:
    Make an account for JC!

It literally takes seconds!

Our user base and activity has greatly increased. Don't miss out on a rare shirt because you weren't a member

I don't have a real Facebook either, but have one just to connect and be apart of the JC community.

My Facebook name is "Jack Bandi". Obviously this isn't my real name, but I can enjoy the community!

Our group hit the 1000 member mark on FB:
    Tired of not getting a quick response here? Join our FB group where we have tons of active members waiting to buy and sell you shirts.
    TheDonBroad
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Migrated JCAddict FB group 1000+ members strong. Link to join in thread. Johnny Earle is a member...Are You?? Empty Re: Migrated JCAddict FB group 1000+ members strong. Link to join in thread. Johnny Earle is a member...Are You??

Post by TheDonBroad Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:47 pm

So does this mean the forum is no longer in use or are we using both? Thanks in advance!
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Migrated JCAddict FB group 1000+ members strong. Link to join in thread. Johnny Earle is a member...Are You?? Empty Re: Migrated JCAddict FB group 1000+ members strong. Link to join in thread. Johnny Earle is a member...Are You??

Post by Jeff Thomas Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:24 am

Welcome to the board, people still migrate between both, FB just seems more convenient to most, not me though Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 am