Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+28
Canofshark
ashleymk4
zac.shaver
KiiDRoBoTx
jcwgjc
Ravensx562
willh94
Jeff Thomas
littlejoe152
hXc drummer
KidCreatureX24X
lost_cupcaker
igotchills
arielledowneyjr
ScottyKing
RubenRuiz1015
todd_wrx
TomWin
pandajoe
RichardGoddard
Rb
jon2kay
Xensbjds
Riot On Broadway
dcachopa18
Jarvis1901
mr.squintyeyes
arandomgedutis
32 posters

T-Shirt Designs You'd Like to See

arandomgedutis
    arandomgedutis
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

T-Shirt Designs You'd Like to See Empty T-Shirt Designs You'd Like to See

Post by arandomgedutis Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 pm

I was thinking about this today while driving home from work... What t-shirt would be awesome to see JC make? Then I donned on me... It would be truly bad ass if JC made a line of retro Nintendo characters (i.e. Mario Bros., Zelda, etc...) and especially using the mushroom from Mario Bros in place of the cupcake for the x-bones. I think it would go a little something like this....

T-Shirt Designs You'd Like to See Johnny_cupcakes_logo1gif-1

Thoughts?
    mr.squintyeyes
    mr.squintyeyes
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

T-Shirt Designs You'd Like to See Empty Re: T-Shirt Designs You'd Like to See

Post by mr.squintyeyes Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:59 pm

That looks sick but im pretty sure there'd be a legal issue ?
    but if he moves more along the parody likes and finds a way to morph it into more of a cupcake form

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:01 pm

I can see whoever owns the rights to Mario Bros adding crossbones for that design. It's cool.
    arandomgedutis
    arandomgedutis
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by arandomgedutis Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Yeah if he just did it there'd be legal implications, but he's collaborated with WB and Nickelodeon before, would just be a agreement with Nintendo he'd have to get in place before hand. I think it'd be well worth it.
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Post by Jarvis1901 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

I'd like to see some tshirts for my four dogs, or maybe a few collars. I know that's a long shot but just an idea Id buy into.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Jarvis1901 wrote:I'd like to see some tshirts for my four dogs, or maybe a few collars. I know that's a long shot but just an idea Id buy into.

I've seen a few alter tees for small dogs, but dont think you will see collars either. However a few months back, Johnny mentioned coming out with a bandana which could be "used for humans and non-humans" as he put it Wink You should ask about it on the FB fan page.
    dcachopa18
    dcachopa18
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by dcachopa18 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:00 pm

I'd like to see some shirts that go along with some of the movies coming out this summer like the avengers, spiderman, batman, maybe even MIB3. I think a big kid spiderman would be really cool.
    Riot On Broadway
    Riot On Broadway
    Half-baked

Post by Riot On Broadway Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 pm

dcachopa18 wrote:I'd like to see some shirts that go along with some of the movies coming out this summer like the avengers, spiderman, batman, maybe even MIB3. I think a big kid spiderman would be really cool.

He did it before with Wolverine and The Dark Knight. I agree, it would be rad to see more superhero t-shirt adaptions.
    Xensbjds
    Xensbjds
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Xensbjds Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:32 pm

I'd also love a t-shirt for my Staffordshire Bull Terrier, she loves to wear T's Laughing I'd also LOVE some Cupcake Perfume/cologne for guys & gals .... I love to smell fresh, and what would be fresher than Cupcakes!!! Sweet for the gals and spicy for the guys Wink
    jon2kay
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by jon2kay Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Randomly just today asked a q on Facebook! I sketched a few mario designs too as this would be awesome! Also an Indiana jones BK! My concern was writing or sharing it would make it diffulcult for jihnny to make it a reality!
    Will upload the pics here in a sec
    Rb

Post by Rb Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:43 pm

JC Sonic (I work for sega and want it to happen!)

JC & Pokemon collaboration.

A JC Heinz Tomato ketchup or baked beans shirt.

JC Avengers.
    RichardGoddard
    RichardGoddard
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by RichardGoddard Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:57 pm

That's a cool design you've come up with,

I'd love to see a Gremlins themed shirt most of all.
    pandajoe
    pandajoe
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by pandajoe Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:00 pm

ninja turtles! and animaniacs! and maybe tiny toons! and thundercats! and jetsons! old hanna-barbera stuff, captain planet!
    arandomgedutis
    arandomgedutis
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by arandomgedutis Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:01 pm

I agree most of those comic themed shirts would be awesome. Robson, I like the Sonic & Heinz ideas. And Rich... The Gremlins would be badass!
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Rb wrote:JC Sonic (I work for sega and want it to happen!)

JC Avengers.

I liked the last 2 ideas. I think those would sell out fast but the problem with Pokemon is that some may find it childish... I know the Hello Kitty shirts sold out fast but people either absolutely hated it or loved it. I personally liked them but I know a lot of people were upset over the collaboration.

I wouldn't mind if they had one Pikachu shirt though.
    pandajoe
    pandajoe
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by pandajoe Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:09 pm

TomWin wrote:
    Rb wrote:JC Sonic (I work for sega and want it to happen!)

JC Avengers.

I liked the last 2 ideas. I think those would sell out fast but the problem with Pokemon is that some may find it childish... I know the Hello Kitty shirts sold out fast but people either absolutely hated it or loved it. I personally liked them but I know a lot of people were upset over the collaboration.

I wouldn't mind if they had one Pikachu shirt though.

so i would put all of the nick shirts in that category and a lot of people were all over those tees. i personally love tees like that, reminds me of my childhood.
    todd_wrx
    todd_wrx
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by todd_wrx Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 am

pandajoe wrote:so i would put all of the nick shirts in that category and a lot of people were all over those tees. i personally love tees like that, reminds me of my childhood.

People liked some of them, a lot also took issue with the fact that they reminded them of shirts they could get at hot topic etc., minus the jc logo. My favourite shirts are ones like TMNT, where people who don't know the brand can still see the connection, but realise there is more to it. I think only a couple of the nick ones achieved that, looney tunes definitely didn't and again with HK there are certain shirts that do (waitress, outline) and ones that in my opinion just look like HK tees (friendly faces, special delivery).
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Post by Jarvis1901 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:12 am

I'd actually like to see some flex fitted hats, I have a huge dome and regular fitteds make my head look even bigger.
    RubenRuiz1015
    RubenRuiz1015
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by RubenRuiz1015 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:33 am

I honestly just want more Bid Kids. Thats all. Doesn't matter which big kid, but here are a few

Big Kid FDR (As an answer to big kid Winston)
    Big Kid Elvis
    Big Kid Humphrey Bogart
    Big Kid Al Capone
    Big Kid Da Vinci

but most of all

BIG KID CHARLIE CHAPLAIN!

I understand that the issue would be making him NOT look like hitler. lol
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Post by Jarvis1901 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:38 am

RubenRuiz1015 wrote:I honestly just want more Bid Kids. Thats all. Doesn't matter which big kid, but here are a few

Big Kid Elvis
    Big Kid Humphrey Bogart
    Big Kid Al Capone
    Big Kid Da Vinci

but most of all

I don't think there would be anyway you could do Charlie. I'd like to see something funky like don king
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:42 am

a Big Kid Scotty King would be pretty cool in my opinion. Razz
    RubenRuiz1015
    RubenRuiz1015
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by RubenRuiz1015 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:42 am

Jarvis1901 wrote:
    RubenRuiz1015 wrote:I honestly just want more Bid Kids. Thats all. Doesn't matter which big kid, but here are a few

Big Kid Elvis
    Big Kid Humphrey Bogart
    Big Kid Al Capone
    Big Kid Da Vinci

but most of all

I don't think there would be anyway you could do Charlie. I'd like to see something funky like don king

That would be awesome, but do you know how often you would get -- "Is that a fat Malcolm X on your shirt?"

I wish Hitler didnt look like Hitler :/
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:46 am

RubenRuiz1015 wrote:
    Jarvis1901 wrote:

Big Kid Elvis
    Big Kid Humphrey Bogart
    Big Kid Al Capone
    Big Kid Da Vinci

but most of all

That would be awesome, but do you know how often you would get -- "Is that a fat Malcolm X on your shirt?"

I wish Hitler didnt look like Hitler :/

i think the hat and bowtie on charlie would make it less hitlerish
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Post by Jarvis1901 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:46 am

[quote="RubenRuiz1015"]
    Jarvis1901 wrote:

Big Kid Elvis
    Big Kid Humphrey Bogart
    Big Kid Al Capone
    Big Kid Da Vinci

but most of all

You just made me laugh really loud. I didn't even think of that. He should do a whole rock and roll series. Id love to see Johnny cash, Elvis, etc.
    Xensbjds
    Xensbjds
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Xensbjds Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:39 pm

...........I want to see SMURFS cheers With Smurfberry cupcakes Very Happy
    arielledowneyjr
    arielledowneyjr
    Cupcake Junky
    Cupcake Junky

Post by arielledowneyjr Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Big Kid Super Mario affraid
    igotchills
    igotchills
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by igotchills Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:36 am

do another black flag rip. or bad brains, or really any older punk/hardcore band that's not the ramones haha. i'd really personally love a dead kennedy's rip.

a labyrinth rip would be amazing.

i know my mom would love a muppets collab.

TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:56 am

I think the recent releases have all been similar to what I wanted this brand to do/ go back to. I hope they make more Big Kids though because it's been a longggg while since we've had a play on Big Kid (BK Winston does NOT count because it was store exclusive... so unfair...).

Going off that I'd think it be sweet for a BK Collection similar to the NBA collection. It doesn't have to be sports related but a set would be pretty cool to own.
    ^BK Superheroes (DC or Marvel) / BK Halloween series (Dracula, Mummy, and Frankenstein)

Overall, I think it's a great mascot and should be used more frequently in the designs.
    lost_cupcaker
    lost_cupcaker
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by lost_cupcaker Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 am

bk lycanthriller was last in october (besides bk winston)...the first week i believe
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:02 am

lost_cupcaker wrote:bk lycanthriller was last in october (besides bk winston)...the first week i believe

Yup. It's been 6 long months without a Big Kid Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am