Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+28
Canofshark
Jack Bandit
williamdarbyshire
weareglitter
pmoola
Bakers Dozen
BradyRosenbalm
arandomgedutis
jaasss0nnnn
Cupcaking Cobra
Cupcake_Hungry
RubenRuiz1015
andersbusk
JerrenParker
polo41509
Jarvis1901
Rafael Rodriguez
BrianNeilson
todd_wrx
Rb
TheMichness
arielledowneyjr
KidCreatureX24X
LD4President
marvin980
TomWin
littlejoe152
ScottyKing
32 posters

Whats your most wanted? and what would you pay?

ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Whats your most wanted? and what would you pay? Empty Whats your most wanted? and what would you pay?

Post by ScottyKing Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Id pay at least $150 each for the Numbered Goonies, and Numbered Karate Kid.
    littlejoe152
    littlejoe152
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Whats your most wanted? and what would you pay? Empty Re: Whats your most wanted? and what would you pay?

Post by littlejoe152 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Jaws, jurassic cakes, joker :)

Last edited by littlejoe152 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    TomWin
    TomWin

Whats your most wanted? and what would you pay? Empty Re: Whats your most wanted? and what would you pay?

Post by TomWin Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 pm

My Most Wanted:

JAWS - $100+ (Depending on Condition)
    Bathing Cupcake - $100+ (Depending on Condition)

Other than that I'm very satisfied with whatever I have Smile
    marvin980
    marvin980
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by marvin980 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Stay Puft and I'd pay $150 for it (possibly more)!
    LD4President
    LD4President
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by LD4President Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Newbury Comics and im not saying as there are alot of hate bidders around nowadays
    KidCreatureX24X
    KidCreatureX24X
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by KidCreatureX24X Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:47 am

Batman and The Joker. I'd go $100, max. And even then, that's really pushing it.
    arielledowneyjr
    arielledowneyjr
    Cupcake Junky
    Cupcake Junky

Post by arielledowneyjr Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:49 am

KidCreatureX24X wrote:Batman and The Joker. I'd go $100, max. And even then, that's really pushing it.

I just got both of those (well Joker is on it's way) - $35 for Batcakes and $90 for Joker.
    TheMichness
    TheMichness
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by TheMichness Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:54 am

Anything listed in my wants. I reallllly want that Legalize Cupcakes shirt. I would pay a grip for one, how much tho depends on how much money I have at the time. I don't max out when it's something I want, I'll spend whatever I have.
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:17 am

KidCreatureX24X wrote:Batman and The Joker. I'd go $100, max. And even then, that's really pushing it.

I know what you mean. I try to avoid paying so much for these older shirts. It really depends on how much I have. If I'm only spending a fraction of my extra cash then I don't really mind. If I have to use all of my money and eat ramen for the next few days then it becomes a problem (done this a couple of times haha).
    KidCreatureX24X
    KidCreatureX24X
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by KidCreatureX24X Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:29 am

Tattooed_Seagull wrote:

I just got both of those (well Joker is on it's way) - $35 for Batcakes and $90 for Joker.

You're probably the luckiest person I've encountered!!!
    KidCreatureX24X
    KidCreatureX24X
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by KidCreatureX24X Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:33 am

TomWin wrote:

I know what you mean. I try to avoid paying so much for these older shirts. It really depends on how much I have. If I'm only spending a fraction of my extra cash then I don't really mind. If I have to use all of my money and eat ramen for the next few days then it becomes a problem (done this a couple of times haha).

I'd be more than willing to make that sacrifice if I had that kind of skrill. But at the same time, my thought process is, if I'm buying from a fellow collector, should they really be profiting from a fellow collector that much? Are they providing to someone in the community or providing to themselves? I've been jabbed at quite a bit for having this mentality, mostly in the vinyl toy scene and the obscene prices people sell items for on occasion. But if some are willing to pay that and not budge, then I guess the crazy high price tags will continue. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to own both shirts, and I know they're pretty rare, but I can't say I'd rage that much monies on 'em.
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:36 am

yeah i paid $150 for my Joker, and traded a poster ($20) for batcakes.
    TheMichness
    TheMichness
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by TheMichness Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:38 am

Well Eff then, someone sell me a xl-3x Batcakes for not a ton!
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:41 am

ScottyDuchess wrote:yeah i paid $150 for my Joker, and traded a poster ($20) for batcakes.

How did you manage to do that?!!?!? Great deal :P
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:43 am

TomWin wrote:
    ScottyDuchess wrote:yeah i paid $150 for my Joker, and traded a poster ($20) for batcakes.

How did you manage to do that?!!?!? Great deal Razz

the Joker wasnt that great of a deal. its just because the person who owned it before paid way more for it so i wanted to get it before i lost my chance. and the person lost weight so they didnt wear the batcakes cuz it was too big and they wanted a poster, and the Goonies poster was in stock at LA up until december 2011ish. SO i bought that poster brand new from LA for $20. and traded with the guy.
    Rb

Post by Rb Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:40 am

Newbury comics and probably an awful lot.
    todd_wrx
    todd_wrx
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by todd_wrx Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:47 am

Current most wanted is the orange on black halloween crossbones. I doubt I will have to part with much to get it, just a matter of finding one in medium!
    LD4President
    LD4President
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by LD4President Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:36 am

KidCreatureX24X wrote:
    Tattooed_Seagull wrote:

I got batcakes for $50 and Joker for $45. Dont even like Joker but it was part of a 3 shirt deal
    todd_wrx
    todd_wrx
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by todd_wrx Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 am

LD4President wrote:
    KidCreatureX24X wrote:
    Tattooed_Seagull wrote:

I got batcakes for $50 and Joker for $45. Dont even like Joker but it was part of a 3 shirt deal

I don't like it either
    BrianNeilson
    BrianNeilson
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by BrianNeilson Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Any of the numbered movie shirts and Malfi club... I'd pay at least $100 for each
    Rafael Rodriguez
    Rafael Rodriguez
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by Rafael Rodriguez Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Doctor(stethoscope) tee from 2005 or 2006... It was a pre-order
    I'd pay BIG bucks...
    TheMichness
    TheMichness
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by TheMichness Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:19 pm

LD4President - you don't like the Joker shirt and have a whole thread of people trying to buy it! Hook it up!
    KidCreatureX24X
    KidCreatureX24X
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by KidCreatureX24X Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:40 pm

LD4President wrote:
    KidCreatureX24X wrote:
    Tattooed_Seagull wrote:

Holy hell! You are now the luckiest person I have encountered! Ha ha. I've been a Joker nut since Cesar Romero when I was just about eight or nine. And Batman is the greatest superhero ever, so they're both a given for me. I'd love to get my hands on The Joker and Batman shirts. Canofshark did an incredible rendering of Big Kid dressed as Batman. It'd be phenomenal if JC picked it up.
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Post by Jarvis1901 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:47 pm

I dont see why people are in love with the batman shirt, it's kinda boring if you ask me, the design btw. I would love to find a joker and stay puft in xl or bigger. If either of me ever come up you know I'll be bidding big on them. My other big purchase would be a numbered tnmt poster and the London anniversary poster. Almost forgot I would love a purple London stamp shirt that I missed out on.

Last edited by Jarvis1901 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Phone)
    polo41509
    polo41509
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by polo41509 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Pizza crossbonea or staff shirt $100 max
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Jarvis1901 wrote:I dont see why people are in love with the batman shirt, it's kinda boring if you ask me, the design btw. I would love to find a joker and stay put in xl or bigger. If either of me ever come up you know I'll be bidding big on them. My other big purchase would be a numbered tnmt poster and the London anniversary poster. Almost forgot I would love a purple London stamp shirt that I missed out on.

I think the Batcakes Shirt is pretty cool. The colors remind me of the old Batman cartoons.
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Post by Jarvis1901 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:10 pm

TomWin wrote:
    Jarvis1901 wrote:I dont see why people are in love with the batman shirt, it's kinda boring if you ask me, the design btw. I would love to find a joker and stay put in xl or bigger. If either of me ever come up you know I'll be bidding big on them. My other big purchase would be a numbered tnmt poster and the London anniversary poster. Almost forgot I would love a purple London stamp shirt that I missed out on.

I think the Batcakes Shirt is pretty cool. The colors remind me of the old Batman cartoons.

I see what your saying about the colors, but still the design is so basic I am just shocked its such a must have.
    LD4President
    LD4President
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by LD4President Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Rafael Rodriguez wrote:Doctor(stethoscope) tee from 2005 or 2006... It was a pre-order
    I'd pay BIG bucks...

I bought this on ebay for 25 bucks and have never seen it again and think its amazing and am confused nobody else is all over it
    Rafael Rodriguez
    Rafael Rodriguez
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by Rafael Rodriguez Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 pm

^^ I saw it once on ebay, a men's medium, sold for $225. I'm a 2XL, also a registered nurse, so the simple, yet effective design is near and dear to my heart.
    BTW... I'm jealous

Last edited by Rafael Rodriguez on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addendum)
    LD4President
    LD4President
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by LD4President Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Rafael Rodriguez wrote:^^ I saw it once on ebay, a men's medium, sold for $225. I'm a 2XL, also a registered nurse, so the simple, yet effective design is near and dear to my heart.
    BTW... I'm jealous

Mine isnt near a 2xl and i totally agree with its simple brilliant design. there are so many forgotton gems in the pre 2007 stuff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:51 pm