Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+11
ScottyKing
jcwgjc
RichardGoddard
arielledowneyjr
sevieri
Jeff Thomas
Canofshark
sandyminikitty8
TomWin
VyleKidovich
Jack Bandit
15 posters

Welcome to the new JCA! Got Questions or Concerns?

Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to the new JCA! Got Questions or Concerns? Empty Welcome to the new JCA! Got Questions or Concerns?

Post by Jack Bandit Fri May 10, 2013 2:19 am

We have plans for future improvement! If you have any ideas shoot them below! We are all not computer wizards, but we do have a lot of heart! So let us hear your feedback and we'll try to make it as an enjoyable experience for all Cupcakers!

-The Johnny Cupcakes Addict Team

Last edited by Jack Bandit on Fri May 10, 2013 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    VyleKidovich
    VyleKidovich
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Welcome to the new JCA! Got Questions or Concerns? Empty Re: Welcome to the new JCA! Got Questions or Concerns?

Post by VyleKidovich Fri May 10, 2013 2:58 am

I'm concerned that I can't handle the amount of awesomeness you guys brought to this forum. Top notch guys, way to go! cheers
    TomWin
    TomWin

Welcome to the new JCA! Got Questions or Concerns? Empty Re: Welcome to the new JCA! Got Questions or Concerns?

Post by TomWin Fri May 10, 2013 2:59 am

VyleKidovich wrote:I'm concerned that I can't handle the amount of awesomeness you guys brought to this forum. Top notch guys, way to go! cheers

Glad you like it! Very Happy
    sandyminikitty8
    sandyminikitty8
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by sandyminikitty8 Fri May 10, 2013 3:12 am

yes indeed gentlemen the forum looks awesome. and another plus im glad to see tom back again!! we have missed you sir.
    Canofshark
    Canofshark
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Canofshark Fri May 10, 2013 4:46 am

Kudos, guys!

P.S. I sort of stole the background of this page to make a wallpaper for my iPad Wink

Awesomeness overload!
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Jeff Thomas Fri May 10, 2013 6:10 am

Site looks fantastic!!! Vibrant & colorful...

So only admins can post official news etc?
    sevieri
    sevieri
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by sevieri Fri May 10, 2013 8:28 am

Only stumbled across this forum a few weeks ago and the new look is great
    arielledowneyjr
    arielledowneyjr
    Cupcake Junky
    Cupcake Junky

Post by arielledowneyjr Fri May 10, 2013 9:00 am

Last edited by arielledowneyjr on Wed May 22, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Fri May 10, 2013 9:44 am

Canofshark wrote:Kudos, guys!

P.S. I sort of stole the background of this page to make a wallpaper for my iPad Wink

Awesomeness overload!

Glad you liked it! Very Happy

jeff thomas wrote:Site looks fantastic!!! Vibrant & colorful...

So only admins can post official news etc?

We will be posting the official releases. However you guys can post any hints or rumors under the speculation page, "Secret Recipes"! This was done to reduce some clutter in the old Upcoming Releases page Wink

arielledowneyjr wrote:I have one minor issue Sad

What issues are you having?
    RichardGoddard
    RichardGoddard
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by RichardGoddard Fri May 10, 2013 10:47 am

Looks very nice, good job guys (y)
    jcwgjc
    jcwgjc
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by jcwgjc Fri May 10, 2013 10:59 am

forum looks great! I'd love to share some of my recipes!!
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Fri May 10, 2013 11:51 am

jcwgjc wrote:forum looks great! I'd love to share some of my recipes!!

Feel free to hit me up! I'm in charge of that section!
    BradyRosenbalm
    BradyRosenbalm

Post by BradyRosenbalm Fri May 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Looks great!
    cyberwlf9
    cyberwlf9
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by cyberwlf9 Fri May 10, 2013 12:53 pm

VyleKidovich wrote:I'm concerned that I can't handle the amount of awesomeness you guys brought to this forum. Top notch guys, way to go! cheers

Hear, Hear! A raise of the glass to all those that made this overhaul possible.
    Xensbjds
    Xensbjds
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Xensbjds Fri May 10, 2013 6:55 pm

......Love the new layout design guys....good job cheers

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 3:50 am

Before buying and selling get too far down the road again, you may want to consider developing some form of procedure/instructions to keep things orderly and beneficial to all such as:
    1) encourage sellers to keep their first post updated with item description, condition, requested price, whether shipping is or is not included. Sold items should be deleted from the first post or crossed through. That would make it easier than sorting through multiple replies or having to ask if an item is still available.

2) once everything is sold in a post, the post title could be changed to "Sold - please delete" Then others would be alerted not to waste their time and to ignore the post while also making it easier to indicate to moderators that post could be deleted.

....just a suggestion
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Tue May 14, 2013 3:57 pm

rydi8 wrote:Before buying and selling get too far down the road again, you may want to consider developing some form of procedure/instructions to keep things orderly and beneficial to all such as:
    1) encourage sellers to keep their first post updated with item description, condition, requested price, whether shipping is or is not included. Sold items should be deleted from the first post or crossed through. That would make it easier than sorting through multiple replies or having to ask if an item is still available.

2) once everything is sold in a post, the post title could be changed to "Sold - please delete" Then others would be alerted not to waste their time and to ignore the post while also making it easier to indicate to moderators that post could be deleted.

....just a suggestion

I'll bring these up to the group ASAP! Thanks for the suggestions!

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 1:34 am

Just noticed the Originals, Classics, Specials divisions...nicely done. Hope the Basics is in development cheers
    TheDonBroad
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by TheDonBroad Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Hey it's my first time here I love what you guys are doing, keep it up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:24 am