Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+2
Jarvis1901
TomWin
6 posters

Boston In-Store Event July 31st - Batman Screening

TomWin
    TomWin

Boston In-Store Event July 31st - Batman Screening Empty Boston In-Store Event July 31st - Batman Screening

Post by TomWin Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:34 pm

There will be no T-Shirts released for this event. There will be posters, pins, and stickers though all relating to comics.

The first poster which is free at the event is below. Below that is a video preview of the other poster which will be for sale the day of the event. Pictures of that poster will be posted when available.

Boston In-Store Event July 31st - Batman Screening Tumblr_mqg5udKhlB1r9h03co1_500

http://instagram.com/p/cPa0auRN3E/

Last edited by Jarvis1901 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Boston In-Store Event July 31st - Batman Screening Empty Re: Boston In-Store Event July 31st - Batman Screening

Post by Jarvis1901 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:21 pm

updated the thread. Can't wait for the full view of the 2nd poster
    Canofshark
    Canofshark
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Boston In-Store Event July 31st - Batman Screening Empty Re: Boston In-Store Event July 31st - Batman Screening

Post by Canofshark Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:36 am

I saw hulk! Very Happy
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Jeff Thomas Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:09 am

Canofshark wrote:I saw hulk! Very Happy

And BK Wolverine stickers!!!!
    Hopefully there's more exclusive pins than the Avengers pins for this event.
    chicofontaine
    chicofontaine
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by chicofontaine Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:59 pm

I'm definitely gonna need the wolverine sticker and those marvel pins since I missed out the first time.
    bandit.andrew
    bandit.andrew
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by bandit.andrew Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:30 pm

chicofontaine wrote:I'm definitely gonna need the wolverine sticker and those marvel pins since I missed out the first time.
    I did too :/
    Canofshark
    Canofshark
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Canofshark Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:53 pm

jeff thomas wrote:
    Canofshark wrote:I saw hulk! Very Happy

And BK Wolverine stickers!!!!
    Hopefully there's more exclusive pins than the Avengers pins for this event.

After seeing the Wolverine on the weekend, it makes me want the sticker more cheers (Not that I didn't want it before)
    I need to get myself a set of Avengers pins that I can open, use and stick on my hat because the one I have now is unopened (and probably won't be opened) lol! 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:43 pm