Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+9
Canofshark
TomWin
kristinxp
polo41509
nicole92
JohnnyMuffins
cyberwlf9
iamyoung92
Jeff Thomas
13 posters

New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals)

Poll

What's your favorite item of this release? (9/6) You can vote for more than one item!

[ 8 ]
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_lcap9%New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 13 ]
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_lcap14%New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 8 ]
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_lcap9%New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_lcap7%New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 33 ]
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_lcap36%New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_rcap [36%] 
    [ 15 ]
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_lcap16%New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Vote_rcap [16%] 
    [ 8 ]

Total Votes: 91
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Empty New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals)

Post by Jeff Thomas Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Some cool designs!! NEW SOCKS!!!

New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Jc_stuntmant_promo_newsletter
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Stuntman_men_s_final_large
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Onomonopia_men_s_final_large
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Tricolor_girl_s_final2_large
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) War_girl_s_final_large
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Sock_Top_Crossbones_classic_large
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Sock_Top_Gator_large
    New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Sock_Top_Sprinkles_large

Last edited by Jeff Thomas on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    iamyoung92
    iamyoung92
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Empty Re: New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals)

Post by iamyoung92 Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:34 pm

AHHHHHHH!!! Dammit! JUST when I could breathe a little bit for giving me a Sep 28 warning, hes going to release tomorrow... Guy cant catch a break! lol
    cyberwlf9
    cyberwlf9
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals) Empty Re: New Release - September 6th (New Classics and Originals)

Post by cyberwlf9 Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Time to get Med-EVEL!!!!!!!
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Jeff Thomas Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:26 am

cyberwlf9 wrote:Time to get Med-EVEL!!!!!!!
    Colors look fantastic, Stoked to see the rest of the items
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Jeff Thomas Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:30 am

Updated pics of today's release
    JohnnyMuffins
    JohnnyMuffins
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by JohnnyMuffins Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:45 am

the crossbones look good in that colorway
    nicole92
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by nicole92 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Definitely want the socks
    cyberwlf9
    cyberwlf9
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by cyberwlf9 Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Solid release. Would've liked a hat but those socks are pretty great. Wonder what price they'll be ? ? ?
    polo41509
    polo41509
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by polo41509 Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Winder what time theyll drop
    kristinxp
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by kristinxp Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:05 pm

its online! Smile
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:51 pm

I'm liking the socks a lot... Not sure how many I will buy...

I didn't like any of the shirts when I first looked at it but I'm starting to like the Yellow one more and more as I'm looking at it.
    Canofshark
    Canofshark
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Canofshark Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:45 am

Loving the socks! Getting 2 pairs of socks for sure! cheers 

Last edited by Canofshark on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jack Bandit Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:42 am

Gonna be getting some socks! Very pumped
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Jeff Thomas Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:44 am

TomWin wrote:I'm liking the socks a lot... Not sure how many I will buy...

I didn't like any of the shirts when I first looked at it but I'm starting to like the Yellow one more and more as I'm looking at it.
    Same here, was unsure at first. But Anything with a nod to Evil kinevil/Hot Rod is a great thing. Great colors & detail
    GreekGodX
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by GreekGodX Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:54 am

I agree on the yellow shirt. More I look the more I want.

The socks are fantastic. Cannot wait to wear them with a suit.
    Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jack Bandit Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 pm

I'm not sure about you guys, but I voted for the classic xbones socks. What about you?
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:49 pm

XBones socks for sure! I think the socks were the best part of this release. Unique!

I'll probably pick up the Sprinkle Socks eventually. Most likely after the TMNT watch comes out though.
    Darrenohooligan
    Darrenohooligan
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Darrenohooligan Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:43 am

Loving the xbones socks definitely. Im diggin the stuntman shirt and thr xbones shirt.. I just dont know what I'm gonna break down and buy. And with the 28th coming up looks like I need to start saving for that.....
    iamyoung92
    iamyoung92
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by iamyoung92 Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:11 am

I actually went for the Stuntman shirt. Awesome color that makes you like it the more you look at it. Plus Im a terror with socks and I have to save for the 28th!
    chubby72
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by chubby72 Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:34 am

TomWin wrote:XBones socks for sure! I think the socks were the best part of this release. Unique!

I'll probably pick up the Sprinkle Socks eventually. Most likely after the TMNT watch comes out though.
    Wat its going to be a watch dam that's awsome I'm going to start camping out by now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:58 am