Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

5 posters

SITCM and Halloween

Fsasking21
    Half-baked

SITCM and Halloween Empty SITCM and Halloween

Post by Fsasking21 Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:24 am

Was there any talk of a Something in the Cupcake mix or Halloween release at the TMNT event.
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

SITCM and Halloween Empty Re: SITCM and Halloween

Post by Jeff Thomas Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:28 am

Fsasking21 wrote:Was there any talk of a Something in the Cupcake mix or Halloween release at the TMNT event.
    Last i heard, might not be a themed release/event like SITCM or Coffin Tour.
    Just some halloween shirts & a in "little" event at each shop
    Fsasking21
    Half-baked

Post by Fsasking21 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Really? I miss the boxed shirts. Haven't bought a shirt in years and I was hoping to go up to a SITCM event this year.
    Darrenohooligan
    Darrenohooligan
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Darrenohooligan Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:46 am

I hope this year's Halloween release is a weak one... I need a financial johnny cupcakes relief...
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Jeff Thomas Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Fsasking21 wrote:Really? I miss the boxed shirts. Haven't bought a shirt in years and I was hoping to go up to a SITCM event this year.

Not 100%, but just the last I heard. Guessing since it's now going into 2nd week of October that it'll be low key.. Never know until something is official . JC is full of surprises
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Jeff Thomas Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Darrenohooligan wrote:I hope this year's Halloween release is a weak one... I need a financial johnny cupcakes relief...
    Lol, don't blame you... This is 1 release that I always look forward to so hoping at least 1 rad design... The last "regular" Halloween shirts (bk lycan & tools of trade) are maybe my favorite Halloween jc shirts
    justlindon
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by justlindon Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:03 pm

I was hoping for another tour, but clearly it's too late for that.. but I still haven't opened any of my Shirts from last year, except the hoodie, so I guess I'll survive, hopefully there will be at least one kickass design, perhaps another big kid.. I so wish I hadn't slept on the BK Lycanthriller Sad
    Darrenohooligan
    Darrenohooligan
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Darrenohooligan Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:17 am

Jeff Thomas wrote:

Darrenohooligan wrote:I hope this year's Halloween release is a weak one... I need a financial johnny cupcakes relief...

Lol, don't blame you... This is 1 release that I always look forward to so hoping at least 1 rad design... The last "regular" Halloween shirts (bk lycan & tools of trade) are maybe my favorite Halloween jc shirts
    The thing about halloween and christmas releases is i have no motivation to wear them throughout the year. As a matter of fact I still have the skeleton hk in the bag amd have only worn bones once. The thing about bk lycan and tools of thr trade is they're not that halloweenish.. Therefore wearing them throuhht the year is doable. Compared to Frankie bones and others.  So if theres one solid release I know ill end up getting it.. I just hope there's not more than one.
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:56 am

i love wearing holiday shirts outside of the holiday's season. its my favorite to wear my BK santas or xmas crewneck in the middle of summer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:55 am