Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

3 posters

Need Hat for my boyfriend to give on our 1 year anniversary, please help!!

tgoldberg
    Half-baked

Need Hat for my boyfriend to give on our 1 year anniversary, please help!! Empty Need Hat for my boyfriend to give on our 1 year anniversary, please help!!

Post by tgoldberg Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:34 pm

My boyfriend is a HUGE johnny cupcakes fan and there is a specific hat exclusively at the store in Boston that i know he really wants but sense we live in Florida getting it is really tricky. Our one year anniversary is coming up and i really want to surprise him with something he would never expect and getting this hat would be literally perfect. If anyone is gracious enough to help please let me know!!

-Taylor
    kristinxp
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Need Hat for my boyfriend to give on our 1 year anniversary, please help!! Empty Re: Need Hat for my boyfriend to give on our 1 year anniversary, please help!!

Post by kristinxp Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm

can I ask what hat is it?
    tgoldberg
    Half-baked

Need Hat for my boyfriend to give on our 1 year anniversary, please help!! Empty Re: Need Hat for my boyfriend to give on our 1 year anniversary, please help!!

Post by tgoldberg Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:41 pm

The 5 panel duck hat, I called the store and they said they still have them
    kristinxp
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by kristinxp Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:43 pm

tgoldberg wrote:The 5 panel duck hat, I called the store and they said they still have them
    ur actually in luck! someone wanted a pickup of this, but never paid me for it. i still have that and its brand new (theres no tags on it, but there were never tags on it). i can sell it to u for price with shipping?
    tgoldberg
    Half-baked

Post by tgoldberg Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Oh my god thank you so much! Yes that's fine, do you go through paypal?
    kristinxp
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by kristinxp Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:49 pm

tgoldberg wrote:Oh my god thank you so much! Yes that's fine, do you go through paypal?
    i messaged you with details! (:
    Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jack Bandit Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Aw!!! I'm glad everything worked out! I would have made a special trip tomorrow after work if you needed it since it's for an awesome cause Wink You are in great hands working with Kristin!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:56 am