Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

2 posters

8 bit shirts, pin and poster needed, PLEASE HELP!

adriantc
    Half-baked

8 bit shirts, pin and poster needed, PLEASE HELP! Empty 8 bit shirts, pin and poster needed, PLEASE HELP!

Post by adriantc Wed May 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Would anyone please be willing to do a pick up of the Boston anniversary. The boston store said they still have the shirt poster and pin,
    Please message me if you are willing to help,
    Thanks! have a wonderful day!

Adrian
    cram0769
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

8 bit shirts, pin and poster needed, PLEASE HELP! Empty Re: 8 bit shirts, pin and poster needed, PLEASE HELP!

Post by cram0769 Thu May 22, 2014 12:45 am

Size?
    adriantc
    Half-baked

8 bit shirts, pin and poster needed, PLEASE HELP! Empty Re: 8 bit shirts, pin and poster needed, PLEASE HELP!

Post by adriantc Thu May 22, 2014 1:25 am

@cram0769 ^^*^ size large Smile I will love the shirt poster and pin let me know if u can help me.
    adriantc
    Half-baked

Post by adriantc Thu May 22, 2014 1:27 am

cram0769 wrote:Size?
    @cram0769 ^^*^ size large I will love the shirt poster and pin let me know if u can help me.
    cram0769
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by cram0769 Thu May 22, 2014 6:45 am

I just double checked their twitter and 3 days ago they only had 1 poster and 2 pins left so I think those are gone. I do have a large shirt for you though if you'd like it. PayPal is mcotone@gmail.com ($44), thanks!
    adriantc
    Half-baked

Post by adriantc Thu May 22, 2014 3:56 pm

cram0769 wrote:I just double checked their twitter and 3 days ago they only had 1 poster and 2 pins left so I think those are gone. I do have a large shirt for you though if you'd like it. PayPal is mcotone@gmail.com ($44), thanks!
    They do have the poster and pins as well, they just tweeted me Smile they have a bunch.
    let me know, if you cant is ok. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:47 am