Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+18
matthius23
igotchills
manbearpig34
Riot On Broadway
Jarvis1901
polo41509
Jeff Thomas
NicholasP38
JerrenParker
hazel.nutty
AlexFinn
tcarlton
ScottyKing
TomWin
marvin980
mr.squintyeyes
Rb
lost_cupcaker
22 posters

What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!?

lost_cupcaker
    lost_cupcaker
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!? Empty What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!?

Post by lost_cupcaker Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Mine was a classic bk....I still own it, never wear it and I will never get rid of it!
    Rb

What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!? Empty Re: What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!?

Post by Rb Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:29 pm

I most certainly do.

It's this shirt :

What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!? 223

Got it on the bake sale counter at JC London, along with 15% discount on top as well. So it's actually one of my cheapest shirts I've ever bought as well!
    mr.squintyeyes
    mr.squintyeyes
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!? Empty Re: What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!?

Post by mr.squintyeyes Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:32 pm

a bathing cupcake.
    bapes been an all time favorite brand for me ( after JC)
    and the parody to me is awesome.
    marvin980
    marvin980
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by marvin980 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Mine was the Wilson shirt and the Purple Panda on black shirt (I think it was the only Panda shirt printed on a black shirt but I could be wrong)...I still own them both! :]
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:00 am

Mine was the Umbrella Cupcake character and/or Monocle Man :-) I still have them but I don't wear them often because I love the newer designs :-)
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:00 am

marvin980 wrote:Mine was the Wilson shirt and the Purple Panda on black shirt (I think it was the only Panda shirt printed on a black shirt but I could be wrong)...I still own them both! :]

I WANT THAT PANDA SHIRT!! Very Happy
    lost_cupcaker
    lost_cupcaker
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by lost_cupcaker Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:01 am

ScottyDuchess wrote:
    marvin980 wrote:Mine was the Wilson shirt and the Purple Panda on black shirt (I think it was the only Panda shirt printed on a black shirt but I could be wrong)...I still own them both! :]

I agree!! i am still in need of one! scratch
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:04 am

lost_cupcaker wrote:
    ScottyDuchess wrote:

Should have gotten the classic one a few months ago! I'm glad I picked mine up though I wish I had one of the Pandas with the colored cupcakes...
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 am

TomWin wrote:
    lost_cupcaker wrote:
    ScottyDuchess wrote:

Should have gotten the classic one a few months ago! I'm glad I picked mine up though I wish I had one of the Pandas with the colored cupcakes...

not a fan of white shirts though... thats why i want that black one.
    tcarlton
    tcarlton
    Half-baked

What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!? Empty Re: what was your first JC shirt and do you still own it?

Post by tcarlton Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:17 am

Crossbones buster. Still love it, even though it is faded from the usage!
    AlexFinn
    AlexFinn
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by AlexFinn Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 am

Mine was the Flag Crossbones! Still own it, still wear it more than anything
    hazel.nutty
    hazel.nutty
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by hazel.nutty Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:43 am

Mine was the Indian headdress and the kill them with kindness. Still have them! Very Happy
    JerrenParker
    JerrenParker
    Founder
    Founder

Post by JerrenParker Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:22 pm

My first order was the Brains Xbones and Ovenmitt wreath. Still have them both.
    NicholasP38
    NicholasP38

Post by NicholasP38 Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:27 pm

My first shirt was the Big Kid Myers. I traded for my correct size recently but don't wear it too often because white shirts aren't my friend.
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 pm

NicholasP38 wrote:My first shirt was the Big Kid Myers. I traded for my correct size recently but don't wear it too often because white shirts aren't my friend.

I should've bought that! Went with Monster Hand and the SITCM shirts instead.
    NicholasP38
    NicholasP38

Post by NicholasP38 Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:49 pm

TomWin wrote:
    NicholasP38 wrote:My first shirt was the Big Kid Myers. I traded for my correct size recently but don't wear it too often because white shirts aren't my friend.

Michael Myers is my favorite horror film character, instant purchase when I saw that shirt.
    lost_cupcaker
    lost_cupcaker
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by lost_cupcaker Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:17 pm

NicholasP38 wrote:
    TomWin wrote:

Michael Myers is my favorite horror film character, instant purchase when I saw that shirt.

Yeah im still trying to track it down! I just dont like that its on a white shirt
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Jeff Thomas Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:28 pm

TomWin wrote:

My first purchase was Monster Hand, love it to death! still have it & looking for the matching pin if anyone has 1 Wink
    polo41509
    polo41509
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by polo41509 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:09 pm

First shirt was classic crossbones 6-7 years ago and wear it all the time.. then that turned into the hoody air jordan mitts wreath etc.. i was known around worcester as jesse cupcakes
    marvin980
    marvin980
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by marvin980 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:12 pm

polo41509 wrote:First shirt was classic crossbones 6-7 years ago and wear it all the time.. then that turned into the hoody air jordan mitts wreath etc.. i was known around worcester as jesse cupcakes

I'm known in the Coachella Valley as Jesse Cupcakes! Lol
    mr.squintyeyes
    mr.squintyeyes
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by mr.squintyeyes Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:17 pm

JerrenParker wrote:My first order was the Brains Xbones and Ovenmitt wreath. Still have them both.
    i've been looking for a brains xbones :/
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!? Empty Stanley Cupcakes

Post by Jarvis1901 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Never heard of Jc before the Stanley cupcakes came out. Bought it for a friend who was desperately looking for it. Now I own one which is now in the process of getting signed by the only Bruin player I like, Tim Thomas. Will then be framed. Since I bought the Stanley cupcakes shirt this past August I have 90 shirts, and counting and a few hoodies and 7 or 8 posters. Love my posters more than even the tshirts. I only have 2 of them framed so far. The only 2 things I have sold is a johnny cupcake monkey toy and one of the playing cards. Now just to get my hands on the stay puft shirt and the London poster will complete my wants
    Riot On Broadway
    Riot On Broadway
    Half-baked

Post by Riot On Broadway Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:18 pm

My first Johnny Cupcakes shirt was the collaboration with the band Men, Women and Children. I still own it, however, I've retired it. It's number 58/100. My second was the Yeti attacking the cupcake tree, number 93/150, own it, but again, retired it.
    manbearpig34
    manbearpig34
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by manbearpig34 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:40 pm

mine was classic crossbones. i know boring, wish it was more interesting Neutral
    also i still have it but the graphic is ripped, i wore that shirt too much
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 pm

manbearpig34 wrote:mine was classic crossbones. i know boring, wish it was more interesting Neutral

If you rocked the classic XBones long enough so that the graphic started to crack, you sir are truly a dedicated fan. That or it was faulty haha

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 am

My first JC purchase was the Classic Crossbones but it didnt fit me properly. I still have it...maybe I should sell it on JC Addict. Laughing
    igotchills
    igotchills
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by igotchills Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:16 am

A girl I used to be with and I bought these at the same time (when they were still in the store):
    What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!? Lightning_big1

and I was already hooked which lead me to buying this one later that week:
    What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!? 432-0-383x575

I still have em' both.
    Rb

Post by Rb Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:08 am

TomWin wrote:
    manbearpig34 wrote:mine was classic crossbones. i know boring, wish it was more interesting :|

If you rocked the classic XBones long enough so that the graphic started to crack, you sir are truly a dedicated fan. That or it was faulty haha

Classic crossbones is still one shirt I don't have! I keep on thinking about buying it, but it's the one shirt I know will be replenished in stock, so something else always gets priority.

I'll get it one day! :D
    matthius23
    matthius23
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by matthius23 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 am

What was your first JC shirt and do you still own it!? 1385064

This in was my first - it's the original Panda design, before it was reprinted with legs. 2006 maybe? Make Cupcakes in brown, and Air Johnny in black/pink soon followed Very Happy

Still have it Very Happy
    matthius23
    matthius23
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by matthius23 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:26 am

Riot On Broadway wrote:My first Johnny Cupcakes shirt was the collaboration with the band Men, Women and Children. I still own it, however, I've retired it. It's number 58/100. My second was the Yeti attacking the cupcake tree, number 93/150, own it, but again, retired it.
    Amazing - I remember the MW&C shirt!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:03 pm