Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

4 posters

No more Johnnyscloset.com, just Completeset.com

MVJCaddict
    MVJCaddict
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

No more Johnnyscloset.com, just Completeset.com Empty No more Johnnyscloset.com, just Completeset.com

Post by MVJCaddict Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:50 am

I just tried to go on to Johnnyscloset.com to look up a shirt that someone is selling to see what it looked like and the website has a message with a link to Completeset.com. Which is probably a good thing except I went to jcloset to find items faster because of the ease of searching specific items. Hopefully they will get some similar system on complete set to make it easier to find your stuff.
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

No more Johnnyscloset.com, just Completeset.com Empty Re: No more Johnnyscloset.com, just Completeset.com

Post by garydarna Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 pm

MVJCaddict wrote:I just tried to go on to Johnnyscloset.com to look up a shirt that someone is selling to see what it looked like and the website has a message with a link to Completeset.com. Which is probably a good thing except I went to jcloset to find items faster because of the ease of searching specific items. Hopefully they will get some similar system on complete set to make it easier to find your stuff.

Thank you for signing up for CompleteSet. We are working on a search feature which will be available in the near future. You will be able to search for any of the more than 1000 Johnny Cupcakes items to find them faster. This is actually something Johnny's Closet did not have, but the categorical structure there helped a lot. Anders (the former webmaster of Johnny's Closet) is working with us to add any items that are missing on CompleteSet but were featured on Johnny's Closet. There are a lot of items and features being added to CompleteSet each week, so like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates. Thank you for your support!
    MVJCaddict
    MVJCaddict
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

No more Johnnyscloset.com, just Completeset.com Empty Re: No more Johnnyscloset.com, just Completeset.com

Post by MVJCaddict Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Thanks Gary. Love the site, Im sure it will continue to get better.
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 pm

MVJCaddict wrote:Thanks Gary. Love the site, Im sure it will continue to get better.

It definitely will, especially as we add more people to the team (like Anders) to help us curate items and develop new features. CompleteSet is our full-time job (me and my cofounder). We are writing code everyday so expect a wave of updates to be released every few weeks. Search is what we're working on right now.
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Oh how I miss coding!
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 pm

ScottyDuchess wrote:Oh how I miss coding!

So can you fill in for me for a few days while I take a vacation? That would be swell!

Actually, we love building this for everyone. It's really cool seeing all the stuff you guys have. Since we launched, we've recorded over 16,000 'Haves' and 'Wants' which is incredible.

So if anyone has any ideas for features you want to see, either submit feedback on the site or message me. We take everyone's recommendations and requests into consideration.
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 pm

As much as I'd love to, I don't remember much. It's been 5 years since I've done anything and I was only doing basic stuff that I was learning in class.
    Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jack Bandit Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 pm

That's awesome anders is on your team...I know completeset is in its beta stages but johnnyscloset will be missed! This Friday ill try to send you some more pictures Gary. I can't wait to see completeset updates and I think the search feature will be an awesome thing.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:33 pm

I like the site pretty cool
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 pm

colmiller5 wrote:I like the site pretty cool

If you haven't, request an invite so we can get you an account setup. The site is free to join and invite-only. We hope to see you on there soon!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:50 pm

I already do
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:52 pm

colmiller5 wrote:I already do

Yes you do, I see now. Your profile is http://completeset.com/user/qMZShPT287

You have a good collection going, keep it up! I think we are missing a few pins you have. We don't have pictures of those unfortunately. : (

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Yeah Ik I love how the website say when it came out and all that and can u buy them yet
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:49 pm

colmiller5 wrote:Yeah Ik I love how the website say when it came out and all that and can u buy them yet

We are working on the ecommerce features now, they should be available next month. That will allow you to buy items from other collectors, as well as sell them easily. So if you end up with a duplicate or just want to sell something, you will be able to do all of that on CompleteSet.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 pm

And you could sell like buiseness cards

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content