Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

5 posters

Does JC not do the messages under the shirts?

SteezyPete
    SteezyPete
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Does JC not do the messages under the shirts? Empty Does JC not do the messages under the shirts?

Post by SteezyPete Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Does JC not do the messages under the shirts anymore? Just curious considering that ive seen some videos and they tell me to check under my shirts for writing but i dont see any :/
    Canofshark
    Canofshark
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Does JC not do the messages under the shirts? Empty Re: Does JC not do the messages under the shirts?

Post by Canofshark Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Not all JC shirts have interesting facts on them Very Happy
    SteezyPete
    SteezyPete
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Does JC not do the messages under the shirts? Empty Re: Does JC not do the messages under the shirts?

Post by SteezyPete Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Canofshark wrote:Not all JC shirts have interesting facts on them Very Happy
    aww thats a dissapointment :/ thought i would be able to get a have a shirt with one of those on them Razz
    Canofshark
    Canofshark
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Canofshark Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:48 pm

SteezyPete wrote:
    aww thats a dissapointment :/ thought i would be able to get a have a shirt with one of those on them Razz

If you're purchasing something from the online store, it will probably have it on the description now Smile
    In total of 15 shirts I own, I only have 3 shirts that have facts on them Shocked
    SteezyPete
    SteezyPete
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by SteezyPete Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Canofshark wrote:
    SteezyPete wrote:

If you're purchasing something from the online store, it will probably have it on the description now Smile
    In total of 15 shirts I own, I only have 3 shirts that have facts on them Shocked
    I have 4 shirts and none of them have anything on them. Probably going to get more shirts at the LA store for Christmas when I go there Very Happy
    Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jack Bandit Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:01 pm

A lot of the shirts pre 2011 have the messages under the shirts. I think they are cutting back on putting them on newer shirts. All the messages are on johnnycupcakes.com when they are for sale.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:31 pm

There should already be a thread on this subject...
    SteezyPete
    SteezyPete
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by SteezyPete Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:30 pm

RyGuy wrote:There should already be a thread on this subject...
    didnt find one o_o
    Darrenohooligan
    Darrenohooligan
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Darrenohooligan Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 pm

if I'm not mistaken didn't the old Johnnyscloset have all the facts posted?? It would be nice to see complete set have them posted as well. The facts are GREAT when you're at a bar with all your drunk friends.. Even won me a drink once!!
    SteezyPete
    SteezyPete
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by SteezyPete Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Darrenohooligan wrote:if I'm not mistaken didn't the old Johnnyscloset have all the facts posted?? It would be nice to see complete set have them posted as well. The facts are GREAT when you're at a bar with all your drunk friends.. Even won me a drink once!!
    im pretty johnnycloset is considered completeset now days right?
    Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jack Bandit Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:04 pm

SteezyPete wrote:
    Darrenohooligan wrote:if I'm not mistaken didn't the old Johnnyscloset have all the facts posted?? It would be nice to see complete set have them posted as well. The facts are GREAT when you're at a bar with all your drunk friends.. Even won me a drink once!!
    im pretty johnnycloset is considered completeset now days right?
    Yeah the closet is closed lol...But they did have the facts for many of the shirts listed.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:33 pm

SteezyPete wrote:
    didnt find one o_o

sorry my internet connection was terrible yesterday so I couldn't look for it...it's right on this general chat page: http://www.jcaddict.com/t2908-facts-in-the-shirts
    SteezyPete
    SteezyPete
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by SteezyPete Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:07 am

RyGuy wrote:
    SteezyPete wrote:
    didnt find one o_o

sorry my internet connection was terrible yesterday so I couldn't look for it...it's right on this general chat page: http://www.jcaddict.com/t2908-facts-in-the-shirts
    cool thanks Very Happy
    igotchills
    igotchills
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by igotchills Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:28 am

Really disappointed they stopped doing these. The fact was one of the things that make it more interesting than a normal t-shirt.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 am

igotchills wrote:Really disappointed they stopped doing these. The fact was one of the things that make it more interesting than a normal t-shirt.

Again, to clarify they do plan to continue to have facts print on some shirts, but they wont just add them for the sake of having something there or so you expect it to be there...they want them to be awesome imprints that are both fun and surprising.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:01 am