Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+26
todd_wrx
cupcakes1307
bandit.andrew
justinxavierkan
polo41509
chicofontaine
BradyRosenbalm
jsaphier86
pmoola
HardLuckHero
arielledowneyjr
laterdayz13
jcwgjc
Darrenohooligan
sandyminikitty8
Kris_R
Jeff Thomas
iamyoung92
ScottyKing
zempter
Canofshark
TomWin
steviet_
arandomgedutis
cyberwlf9
Jack Bandit
30 posters

September 28th Pizza, Cupcakes, Heroes

Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

September 28th Pizza, Cupcakes, Heroes - Page 4 Empty Re: September 28th Pizza, Cupcakes, Heroes

Post by Jeff Thomas Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:11 pm

tifosi937 wrote:I was also pretty disappointed with the release.  I thought it was pretty weak overall.  

I bought the Black shirt with all of the TMNT's and Shredder because that was by far the best of the lot in my opinion.  I can't believe he didn't come out with a shirt that had Master Splinter.  I mean that dude is the OG.  I would have liked the BK to be Master Splinter.

In my opinion a lot of the JC releases lately have been weak.  I guess we shall just hope for better days.
    Robbie!! Fellow Ohio cupcaker, good to see you post...
    I love BK shredder, as to me its the only 1 with the JC touch. The others just don't have the JC touch/feel on them. Really wanted to get the Shredder smash too, but was lacking the JC touch... I know there's only so much they can control since it's a collab... on the flip side, The accessories were excllent!

I'd be shocked if there wasn't a part 2 or 3 to this collab. Like Hello Kitty having 3. Like you said, no Master splinter. And how about Casey Jones?! Right up there with Shredder for me... Foot clan, bee-bop/rocksteady, Krang, April O'neil etc
    Darrenohooligan
    Darrenohooligan
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

September 28th Pizza, Cupcakes, Heroes - Page 4 Empty Re: September 28th Pizza, Cupcakes, Heroes

Post by Darrenohooligan Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:05 am

tifosi937 wrote:I was also pretty disappointed with the release.  I thought it was pretty weak overall.  

I bought the Black shirt with all of the TMNT's and Shredder because that was by far the best of the lot in my opinion.  I can't believe he didn't come out with a shirt that had Master Splinter.  I mean that dude is the OG.  I would have liked the BK to be Master Splinter.

In my opinion a lot of the JC releases lately have been weak.  I guess we shall just hope for better days.

I have to admit I'm surprised with the responses  I really thought I wass gonna be ripped new one. you're right i couldn't put my finger on it, but it doesn't have the jc touch to it... I'm assuming that has to do with licensing rights and what not. I think we were all hoping for a shredder release...

I do however think there have been some solid releases lately and it totally goes in waves as well.. I still havent picked up anything from the daredevil release...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:46 pm