Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

5 posters

New "drip" SHIRT

Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

New "drip" SHIRT Empty New "drip" SHIRT

Post by Jeff Thomas Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:12 am

Pretty sweet..

New "drip" SHIRT 4F2242FA-51DD-4D7E-9CC7-4BA2ED251097

Last edited by Jeff Thomas on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Darrenohooligan
    Darrenohooligan
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

New "drip" SHIRT Empty Re: New "drip" SHIRT

Post by Darrenohooligan Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:12 am

It's weird.. yet another drop I'm not feeling. I haven't purchased a new shirt since December. There really hasn't been anything that's had the gotta have it for me. I did like the unordinary creatures but apparently not enough to grab any... lol
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:07 pm

Not an exclusive. LA just released it earlier than everyone else.
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Jeff Thomas Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:21 am

ScottyKing wrote:Not an exclusive. LA just released it earlier than everyone else.

My goof lol. I shall change it
    bandit.andrew
    bandit.andrew
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by bandit.andrew Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Darrenohooligan wrote:It's weird..  yet another drop I'm not feeling.  I haven't purchased a new shirt since December.  There really hasn't been anything that's had the gotta have it for me.  I did like the unordinary creatures but apparently not enough to grab any... lol
    Totally in the same boat as you. I did happen to get a pick up from the London drops.
    Jeff Thomas
    Jeff Thomas
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Jeff Thomas Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 am

bandit.andrew wrote:
    Darrenohooligan wrote:It's weird..  yet another drop I'm not feeling.  I haven't purchased a new shirt since December.  There really hasn't been anything that's had the gotta have it for me.  I did like the unordinary creatures but apparently not enough to grab any... lol

Totally in the same boat as you. I did happen to get a pick up from the London drops.

I can relate to you both in a way... I've only got 2 shirts this year (robocop, Minotaur) I guess part of it is also being pleased with the collection i have so far
    steviet_
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by steviet_ Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:00 am

I'm getting a bit worried and hoping things will improve soon. What attracted me to the brand was the mix between clean designs like the crossbones and the homage/spoofs of the film shirts. Unfortunately a lot of this fun is slipping away in favour of hipster trendy fashion such as this release.
    Darrenohooligan
    Darrenohooligan
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Darrenohooligan Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:24 am

Jeff Thomas wrote:
    bandit.andrew wrote:

I can relate to you both in a way... I've only got 2 shirts this year (robocop, Minotaur) I guess part of it is also being pleased with the collection i have so far

Well said. (So I lied I picked up the black crackle and robocop this year) I totally agree, I'm super happy with my current collection and I just think that new releases really have to blow me away now in order for me to pick it up. As far as it being hipster or trendy I don't really see that, I seen it more as experimenting with different designs and ideas, like the unordinary creatures. That line Imo is in line with what the brand has done in the past.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:36 am