Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

3 posters

Johnny Cupcakes Addict Facebook Migration (Posts will now not show up on friends newsfeed)

sandyminikitty8
    sandyminikitty8
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Johnny Cupcakes Addict Facebook Migration (Posts will now not show up on friends newsfeed) Empty Re: Johnny Cupcakes Addict Facebook Migration (Posts will now not show up on friends newsfeed)

Post by sandyminikitty8 Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:27 am

Only suggestion I got is make the group "closed" so I don't blow up my friends' timelines. Haha.
    cram0769
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Johnny Cupcakes Addict Facebook Migration (Posts will now not show up on friends newsfeed) Empty Re: Johnny Cupcakes Addict Facebook Migration (Posts will now not show up on friends newsfeed)

Post by cram0769 Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:49 pm

I second that... I know you want to keep it open for purposes of growing the group but I think this would make a lot of users happy
    Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jack Bandit Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:21 pm

We're looking into it right now
    Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jack Bandit Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Privacy has just been changed to closed. It will no longer show up on your newsfeed.

Posted by Andrew (Jarvis)
    To make your friends happy we have changed the settings of the group from open to closed. The only difference with the group being private is all your posts wont be visible to them and wont clog up their newsfeed. The group policies originally in place by facebook were different. So we decided to switch it after several requests.

Last edited by Jack Bandit on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    cram0769
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by cram0769 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Much appreciated! Can you let Tom know as an FYI please? He's the one that told me no in the first place
    Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jack Bandit Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Edited the title of the thread and some updated content

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:20 am