Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+13
Jarvis1901
BrianNeilson
lost_cupcaker
ScottyKing
SpartanCupcake117
TomWin
littlejoe152
Jeff Thomas
JerrenParker
matthius23
Rb
Canofshark
williamdarbyshire
17 posters

What is the rarest shirt?

ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

What is the rarest shirt? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the rarest shirt?

Post by ScottyKing Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:37 am

Jack_the_Bandit wrote:
    ScottyDuchess wrote:
    Jack_the_Bandit wrote:Besides the 1 of 1 variants of shirts... Wouldn't the staff shirt be the rarest shirt?

No sir. Samples are more rare as there are only 1 in each size.. So roughly about 10-12 shirts/sweaters. And each staff member along with some JC family, and people who aren't staff anymore all have staff shirts...
    Ah okay...that makes sense...Some of the samples are going pretty cheap on eBay though...Kinda surprised. I could have had the boston 6 year anniversary sample for retail...Turned it down because I already had one and wanted another collector to have it.
    Oh when I speak of samples I mean like the primary xbones tee that they used as a sample to make the primary xbones hoody. Or the ugly Xmas crewneck they used as a sample to make the ugly Xmas shirt. I think in mumbered samples are much more common. Though I'm not 100% sure of that. It just seems there are tons of unnumbered samples pooping up on eBay or being randomly given away.
    Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jack Bandit Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:49 am

ScottyDuchess wrote:
    Jack_the_Bandit wrote:
    ScottyDuchess wrote:
    Jack_the_Bandit wrote:Besides the 1 of 1 variants of shirts... Wouldn't the staff shirt be the rarest shirt?

No sir. Samples are more rare as there are only 1 in each size.. So roughly about 10-12 shirts/sweaters. And each staff member along with some JC family, and people who aren't staff anymore all have staff shirts...
    Ah okay...that makes sense...Some of the samples are going pretty cheap on eBay though...Kinda surprised. I could have had the boston 6 year anniversary sample for retail...Turned it down because I already had one and wanted another collector to have it.
    Oh when I speak of samples I mean like the primary xbones tee that they used as a sample to make the primary xbones hoody. Or the ugly Xmas crewneck they used as a sample to make the ugly Xmas shirt. I think in mumbered samples are much more common. Though I'm not 100% sure of that. It just seems there are tons of unnumbered samples pooping up on eBay or being randomly given away.
    Yeah I know that the Christmas crewneck sample is very rare (I know you own it and Jarvis is trying to get it from you lol) and that primary Colors Xbones are very rare as well. Its almost impossible to find them now on the secondary market. So maybe the samples are the rarest shirts.
    bmarley
    bmarley
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by bmarley Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:01 am

I also have an out of this world shirt that is number -15. they supposedly made 15 of the -15 numbered shirts. also I would say staff shirts are rare if you aren't a staff member. after that the xmas crewneck, primary shirt, and then variants and shirts that go up to 100
    andersbusk
    andersbusk
    JohnnysCloset.com Admin

Post by andersbusk Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:46 pm

The rarest has to be the Malfi variant, since it's a one of a kind given to an employe (Kellen). Which means only one exists and it has never been available to the public!

See it here in the variants section
    http://johnnyscloset.com/wordpress/?cat=22

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:03 am