Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+26
NicholasP38
MVJCaddict
Rb
RachelRainbow
markers23
The Blot
igotchills
thisisfarrah
TomWin
O_Money
lightheals
SLYNNH
sheepwolf
kool herc
littlejoe152
hazel.nutty
dvi3tho
bennzel
marvin980
gigchick
BriOBrien
arielledowneyjr
ss_turtle
RawrCupcake
Jarvis1901
Grenter
30 posters

London Pick Ups (I'M BACK!!)

gigchick
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

London Pick Ups (I'M BACK!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: London Pick Ups (I'M BACK!!)

Post by gigchick Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:19 am

Grenter wrote:Update:

Bad News Guys I was planning to go to the store this evening but don't think I am going to be able to now :( due to other commitments

The other kicker is that I am off on a work trip this Saturday and don't think I would be able to either get there or if I did post the items out before I left for Vegas Saturday morning. Sad times :(

I believe I was only doing a pick up for a few people so I will PM you this evening.

Have fun on your work trip :D
    ss_turtle
    ss_turtle
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by ss_turtle Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Not sure if you're planning a trip to the London store this weekend but I'm interested in getting a Union jack medium mens shirt and a mens large union jack hoodie! Want to make use of the 20% off at least, and if you're looking to get something maybe it will help you get 30% off.

Let me know I can pay before you head to the store, I asked RB as well didn't mean to double post just wanted to cover my bases.

Thanks again - Sam
    arielledowneyjr
    arielledowneyjr
    Cupcake Junky
    Cupcake Junky

Post by arielledowneyjr Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Same - if any Londoners are going this weekend, I'd love to get the 20% off.
    ss_turtle
    ss_turtle
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by ss_turtle Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:08 pm

It's 20% off 50 pounds and 30% off 100 pounds, JCLondon just stated on Instagram after I asked the question.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am