Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+26
NicholasP38
MVJCaddict
Rb
RachelRainbow
markers23
The Blot
igotchills
thisisfarrah
TomWin
O_Money
lightheals
SLYNNH
sheepwolf
kool herc
littlejoe152
hazel.nutty
dvi3tho
bennzel
marvin980
gigchick
BriOBrien
arielledowneyjr
ss_turtle
RawrCupcake
Jarvis1901
Grenter
30 posters

London Pick Ups (I'M BACK!!)

littlejoe152
    littlejoe152
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

London Pick Ups (I'M BACK!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: London Pick Ups (I'M BACK!!)

Post by littlejoe152 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:31 am

Hey man! Would you mind picking up a brand book for me please? Smile
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:43 am

littlejoe152 wrote:Hey man! Would you mind picking up a brand book for me please? Smile

Added you to the list. Very Happy
    littlejoe152
    littlejoe152
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by littlejoe152 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Hey grenter, just wondering when your next visit is? Smile
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:04 pm

littlejoe152 wrote:Hey grenter, just wondering when your next visit is? Smile

Tomorrow had some friends up and had a heavy weekend so couldn't make it there it will be tomorrow after work.
    littlejoe152
    littlejoe152
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by littlejoe152 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Grenter wrote:
    littlejoe152 wrote:Hey grenter, just wondering when your next visit is? :)

Tomorrow had some friends up and had a heavy weekend so couldn't make it there it will be tomorrow after work.

okay thats cool lol hope you had fun!
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:38 pm

I am back from the store and I managed to get a bulk of pick ups (some will have to wait till my next trip due to lack of funds in my account) / get a stock update from the guys for the people who asked for confirmations. I will be going again this week so I will inform those who I couldn't get that I will get it then. Keep an eye out for PM's as after my run I will be sending them out.
    The Blot
    The Blot
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by The Blot Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Not sure where the last week went but I've been meaning to come on and say thank you so much for the buttons!!! They got here with no problems. I really appreciate all the help!
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:57 am

I will be visiting the London store this evening at 6pm
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:46 am

Hey Grenter!

I just got my package in the mail today! Thanks a lot for doing this pick-up for me - I owe you one. Smile
    markers23
    markers23
    Half-baked

London Pick Ups (I'M BACK!!) - Page 3 Empty London Pickup

Post by markers23 Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:06 am

Hi Grenter, hey I was recommended from a good friend of you named Jesse and well he told me you were 100% reliable for a London pickup. So anyways well if you're able to do it well that would be great cause I'm dying to get some stuff from London. Anyways well if you're able to I'm interested in getting the London Xbone Hoodie as well as some of the Olympic shirts but idk you let me know if yes and if these items are still available, thanks

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:56 am

markers23 wrote:
    Hi Grenter, hey I was recommended from a good friend of you named Jesse and well he told me you were 100% reliable for a London pickup. So anyways well if you're able to do it well that would be great cause I'm dying to get some stuff from London. Anyways well if you're able to I'm interested in getting the London Xbone Hoodie as well as some of the Olympic shirts but idk you let me know if yes and if these items are still available, thanks

he needs your size to assist you
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:06 am

RyGuy wrote:
    markers23 wrote:

Yeah as Ry says what size you looking for I will be going to JC London on Saturday. Very Happy
    markers23
    markers23
    Half-baked

Post by markers23 Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 am

Grenter wrote:
    RyGuy wrote:
    markers23 wrote:

Yeah as Ry says what size you looking for I will be going to JC London on Saturday. Very Happy

Well I need a small in the hoodie but on shirts I need smalls in guys. But the hoodie and shirts are still available?
    RachelRainbow
    RachelRainbow
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by RachelRainbow Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:37 am

Hey if they have the union jack cross bones pin could you grab it for me please
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:20 pm

markers23 wrote:
    Grenter wrote:
    RyGuy wrote:
    markers23 wrote:

Well I need a small in the hoodie but on shirts I need smalls in guys. But the hoodie and shirts are still available?

I believe you have PM'd rob so I will let him reply with details but last I remember they have all of them in stock.

RachelRainbow wrote:Hey if they have the union jack cross bones pin could you grab it for me please

I will pick you up one tomorrow. Very Happy
    ss_turtle
    ss_turtle
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by ss_turtle Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Grenter are you going to the store anytime soon or Rb?
    If so can I please get a London bike men's medium.
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 am

ss_turtle wrote:Grenter are you going to the store anytime soon or Rb?
    If so can I please get a London bike men's medium.

MY pop there Thursday or Friday this week will let you know.
    gigchick
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by gigchick Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Hey Grenter saw your post of the Crypt flyer. Do you mind picking me up one please?

Thanks Smile

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Can u pick me up a flyer too

Thanks
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:58 am

gigchick wrote:Hey Grenter saw your post of the Crypt flyer. Do you mind picking me up one please?

Thanks Smile

colmiller5 wrote:Can u pick me up a flyer too

Thanks

Going there today so will pick up flyers for the people that have asked if I can.
    gigchick
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by gigchick Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:21 am

Much appreciated, keep us posted Smile
    arielledowneyjr
    arielledowneyjr
    Cupcake Junky
    Cupcake Junky

Post by arielledowneyjr Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:27 am

anyone going to the London shop at the beginning of November, I would like a pickup of the Union Jack Xbones hoodie if they're still available.
    Rb

Post by Rb Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:40 am

Tattooed_Seagull wrote:anyone going to the London shop at the beginning of November, I would like a pickup of the Union Jack Xbones hoodie if they're still available.

We'll almost certainly be there a couple times Smile, there's the London coffin tour event around then as well.
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:01 am

Rb wrote:
    Tattooed_Seagull wrote:anyone going to the London shop at the beginning of November, I would like a pickup of the Union Jack Xbones hoodie if they're still available.

We'll almost certainly be there a couple times Smile, there's the London coffin tour event around then as well.

We'll probably both be there many many times Very Happy
    MVJCaddict
    MVJCaddict
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by MVJCaddict Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:08 am

I would love a Union Jack hoodie too, how much do u think it would cost to buy and ship to US?
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:26 pm

As the first post and the title states I'm out of London for 3 weeks and therefore wot he doing any picks ups. Those of you I have recently done pick ups for do not worry as if they haven't already been shipped I have them with me to be shipped as soon as I have received payment.

Thanks
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:48 am

I'm Back!!!

As the first post states I will let people know when I am doing pick-ups again or rather when I will be heading to the store again.
    gigchick
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by gigchick Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:56 am

Welcome back Grenter!

Still have that pin for me? Wink If so pm total (Australia shipping) and I'll send asap Smile

Thanks Very Happy

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:27 am

Grenter wrote:I'm Back!!!

As the first post states I will let people know when I am doing pick-ups again or rather when I will be heading to the store again.

Glad youre back Smile
    NicholasP38
    NicholasP38

Post by NicholasP38 Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:03 am

Grenter wrote:I'm Back!!!

Welcome Back!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am