Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+26
NicholasP38
MVJCaddict
Rb
RachelRainbow
markers23
The Blot
igotchills
thisisfarrah
TomWin
O_Money
lightheals
SLYNNH
sheepwolf
kool herc
littlejoe152
hazel.nutty
dvi3tho
bennzel
marvin980
gigchick
BriOBrien
arielledowneyjr
ss_turtle
RawrCupcake
Jarvis1901
Grenter
30 posters

London Pick Ups (I'M BACK!!)

Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

London Pick Ups (I'M BACK!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: London Pick Ups (I'M BACK!!)

Post by Grenter Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:26 am

gigchick wrote:Welcome back Grenter!

Still have that pin for me? Wink If so pm total (Australia shipping) and I'll send asap Smile

Thanks Very Happy

RyGuy wrote:
    Grenter wrote:I'm Back!!!

As the first post states I will let people know when I am doing pick-ups again or rather when I will be heading to the store again.

Glad youre back Smile

NicholasP38 wrote:
    Grenter wrote:I'm Back!!!

As the first post states I will let people know when I am doing pick-ups again or rather when I will be heading to the store again.

Welcome Back!

Cheers Guys. Need to get back into things hope I haven't missed too much. :-/
    cyberwlf9
    cyberwlf9
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

London Pick Ups (I'M BACK!!) - Page 4 Empty London Pick Up

Post by cyberwlf9 Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Any Chance you're going back to the London Store soon??? Am Looking to get the exclusive Hat???

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:06 pm

cyberwlf9 wrote:Any Chance you're going back to the London Store soon??? Am Looking to get the exclusive Hat???

Grenter said he's going first thing Saturday morning as JC London has already closed for the day.
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:47 pm

RyGuy wrote:
    cyberwlf9 wrote:Any Chance you're going back to the London Store soon??? Am Looking to get the exclusive Hat???

Grenter said he's going first thing Saturday morning as JC London has already closed for the day.

This is confirmed due to work commitments I will be going first thing tomorrow as I was unable to get there tonight Sad
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Grenter wrote:
    RyGuy wrote:

This is confirmed due to work commitments I will be going first thing tomorrow as I was unable to get there tonight Sad

No worries mate! No rush really Smile
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:50 pm

TomWin wrote:
    Grenter wrote:
    RyGuy wrote:

No worries mate! No rush really Smile

But there is Very Happy
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Post by Jarvis1901 Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Hey grenter Ill send you over a few pounds tonight. Grab me 3 exclusive pins if you can and mail them in with tomwins order
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Jarvis1901 wrote:Hey grenter Ill send you over a few pounds tonight. Grab me 3 exclusive pins if you can and mail them in with tomwins order

I'm sure I can manage that Very Happy
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Grenter wrote:
    Jarvis1901 wrote:Hey grenter Ill send you over a few pounds tonight. Grab me 3 exclusive pins if you can and mail them in with tomwins order

Hey Grenter!

How much should I send you for my order?
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Post by Jarvis1901 Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:08 pm

sounds good, tom told me he was getting stuff from you so I figured I would save the hassle of you having to mail out a seperate envelope and save a little money on the other end. when I get out of work Ill paypal ya
    kristinxp
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by kristinxp Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:09 pm

TomWin wrote:
    Grenter wrote:

Hey Grenter!

And then afterwards tom tell me how much i should give you (:
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Post by Jarvis1901 Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:11 pm

kristinxp wrote:
    TomWin wrote:
    Grenter wrote:

Hey Grenter!

I like the idea of bundling orders Smile
    TomWin
    TomWin

Post by TomWin Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Jarvis1901 wrote:
    kristinxp wrote:
    TomWin wrote:
    Grenter wrote:

Hey Grenter!

I like the idea of bundling orders Smile

It works best! Very Happy
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:50 pm

TomWin wrote:
    Grenter wrote:

Hey Grenter!

Till I get it and work out exactly with the 20% off I dunno will PM you as soon as tomorrow Very Happy
    arielledowneyjr
    arielledowneyjr
    Cupcake Junky
    Cupcake Junky

Post by arielledowneyjr Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey I'm interested in the exclusive depending on the cost with the 20%. Once you can find out let me know please Smile
    ZombieBoy
    ZombieBoy
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by ZombieBoy Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm interested in an exclusive as well. PM me with details.
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:11 am

Tattooed_Seagull wrote:Hey I'm interested in the exclusive depending on the cost with the 20%. Once you can find out let me know please Smile

ZombieBoy wrote:I'm interested in an exclusive as well. PM me with details.

Going on basic maths you'd be looking at £34 inc postage instead of £41 but this is not confirmed until I get to the store later Very Happy
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 am

I have all the pick ups for the people that asked however I am now off to Southampton for the night I will try and PM the concerning parties with details of costs (with the 20% discount) and what not today if not it will be tomorrow afternoon. This isn't a worry as the next chance I will have to post them is Monday. Smile
    Cheffry
    Cheffry
    Half-baked

Post by Cheffry Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Hey! Could you do a pick up of the London exclusive hat for me?
    We're in Sydney. It would mean the world!!!! xx
    arielledowneyjr
    arielledowneyjr
    Cupcake Junky
    Cupcake Junky

Post by arielledowneyjr Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 am

Grenter wrote:
    Tattooed_Seagull wrote:Hey I'm interested in the exclusive depending on the cost with the 20%. Once you can find out let me know please Smile

Going on basic maths you'd be looking at £34 inc postage instead of £41 but this is not confirmed until I get to the store later Very Happy

Okay let me know! Very interested in a pick up.
    Cheffry
    Cheffry
    Half-baked

Post by Cheffry Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:36 am

Tattooed_Seagull wrote:
    Grenter wrote:

So desperate for the London Hat!! Can you let me know when your going and what postage to Sydney Australia will be?
    So excited!!!
    Thank you!!
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:15 am

Cheffry wrote:
    Tattooed_Seagull wrote:
    Grenter wrote:

So desperate for the London Hat!! Can you let me know when your going and what postage to Sydney Australia will be?
    So excited!!!
    Thank you!!

Not sure one what worldwide shipping for the hat is you to be yet but I maybe going later when I get back to London later drop me a pm with what you want exactly and I will see what I can do. Normally for a single t-shirt postage is £6 but if your total value of goods comes to over £50 then I have to send it tracked so the value of postae increases :-/ hope this makes sense.
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Post by Jarvis1901 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 am

Grenter pm your Paypal so I can sen you money for the London pins
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:30 pm

I am now back in London after a brief but somewhat tiresome night away. I will be PM'ing the relevant parties about payment and postage.
    arielledowneyjr
    arielledowneyjr
    Cupcake Junky
    Cupcake Junky

Post by arielledowneyjr Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Hey Grenter I can pay for a pickup tomorrow so please PM me if you might be able to do so Smile
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:32 am

Tattooed_Seagull wrote:Hey Grenter I can pay for a pickup tomorrow so please PM me if you might be able to do so Smile

PM'd Very Happy
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Update as some off you maybe aware the first batch of items posted was today and the rest of you have been PM'd with postage costs for the second batch which I am planning to do tomorrow. Very Happy
    gigchick
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by gigchick Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 am

Grenter wrote:Update as some off you maybe aware the first batch of items posted was today and the rest of you have been PM'd with postage costs for the second batch which I am planning to do tomorrow. :D
    i got no pm?
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 am

gigchick wrote:
    Grenter wrote:Update as some off you maybe aware the first batch of items posted was today and the rest of you have been PM'd with postage costs for the second batch which I am planning to do tomorrow. Very Happy
    i got no pm?

Apologies that's my bad Sad I have now.
    Grenter
    Grenter
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by Grenter Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Update:

Bad News Guys I was planning to go to the store this evening but don't think I am going to be able to now Sad due to other commitments

The other kicker is that I am off on a work trip this Saturday and don't think I would be able to either get there or if I did post the items out before I left for Vegas Saturday morning. Sad times Sad

I believe I was only doing a pick up for a few people so I will PM you this evening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:49 pm