Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+55
RbG888
eggplant59
cupcakes1307
aCupofJoe9
thefreshdaily
Donald123
bandit.andrew
VyleKidovich
cyberwlf9
AaronRad
dillustration
Bakers Dozen
nicole92
todd_wrx
igotchills
JCJeremy
jcwgjc
dhortonjr
gigchick
NicholasP38
mydjsobad
arielledowneyjr
MVJCaddict
RichardGoddard
matthius23
hXc drummer
polo41509
ScottyKing
skotBTW
arandomgedutis
dmetcalf13
sheepwolf
RubenRuiz1015
andersbusk
lightheals
Canofshark
BrianNeilson
Xensbjds
Grenter
littlejoe152
lost_cupcaker
pmoola
marvin980
justlindon
ss_turtle
Jeff Thomas
domodab
Rb
SpartanCupcake117
Jack Bandit
garydarna
louisgab
Jarvis1901
TomWin
JerrenParker
59 posters

CompleteSet

Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

CompleteSet - Page 11 Empty Re: CompleteSet

Post by Jarvis1901 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:49 am

garydarna wrote:
    Jarvis1901 wrote:I'm enjoying my little back and fourth battle with Jesse although my wallet isn't. Lol

I love to hear that you're enjoying the site! It keeps us going... and keeps us coding. Wait until you see what we're about to launch. It will change everything. Cool

Good, I can't wait. Thanks for keeping it interesting
    Jarvis1901
    Jarvis1901

Post by Jarvis1901 Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Gary one question, I was trying to figure out what each badge is. Is there anywhere on the site that goes into detail about them?
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Jarvis1901 wrote:Gary one question, I was trying to figure out what each badge is. Is there anywhere on the site that goes into detail about them?

Not currently, but there will be. You will also be able to view your badges. I can tell you here if you have a question about a certain badge.
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:32 pm

If you're not on this site already, you'll want to be. Soon you'll be able to sell for FREE (stop paying those crazy eBay fees), buy items you want from collectors around the world, and A LOT more. So far we have collectors from 15 countries using the site, and there's close to 2,000 different Johnny Cupcakes items on it.

Do yourself and our collecting community a favor and request an invite to join today. We need everyone that's on this site to join because it will make the experience even better.

If anyone has any questions or ideas for the site, send them my way. Thanks for your support!
    VyleKidovich
    VyleKidovich
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by VyleKidovich Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:36 pm

garydarna wrote:If you're not on this site already, you'll want to be. Soon you'll be able to sell for FREE (stop paying those crazy eBay fees), buy items you want from collectors around the world, and A LOT more. So far we have collectors from 15 countries using the site, and there's close to 2,000 different Johnny Cupcakes items on it.

Do yourself and our collecting community a favor and request an invite to join today. We need everyone that's on this site to join because it will make the experience even better.

If anyone has any questions or ideas for the site, send them my way. Thanks for your support!

Wow sounds awesome! Will you be doing a site relaunch or will the format be the same?
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:39 pm

VyleKidovich wrote:
    garydarna wrote:If you're not on this site already, you'll want to be. Soon you'll be able to sell for FREE (stop paying those crazy eBay fees), buy items you want from collectors around the world, and A LOT more. So far we have collectors from 15 countries using the site, and there's close to 2,000 different Johnny Cupcakes items on it.

Wow sounds awesome! Will you be doing a site relaunch or will the format be the same?

Thanks! If you have an account now, the site you're using today is a prototype. We built it quickly and as basic as possible to start. The version we're about to launch is our beta. It's been completely redesigned, has a ton of new features that have been requested by users, and in general is just a much better experience built specifically for us collectors.
    VyleKidovich
    VyleKidovich
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by VyleKidovich Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:45 pm

garydarna wrote:
    VyleKidovich wrote:

Thanks! If you have an account now, the site you're using today is a prototype. We built it quickly and as basic as possible to start. The version we're about to launch is our beta. It's been completely redesigned, has a ton of new features that have been requested by users, and in general is just a much better experience built specifically for us collectors.

Great, looking forward to it! Will it have more items on it from the JC line? Noticed an item or two I had wasn't on there (may have just been too new) but I love racking up the points.
    bandit.andrew
    bandit.andrew
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by bandit.andrew Fri May 10, 2013 3:34 am

Just signed up I hope I get an invitation
    andersbusk
    andersbusk
    JohnnysCloset.com Admin

Post by andersbusk Fri May 10, 2013 4:36 am

bandit.andrew wrote:Just signed up I hope I get an invitation

If your invite doesn't show up, just PM Gary Darna, he'll make sure you get one ASAP.
    bandit.andrew
    bandit.andrew
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by bandit.andrew Fri May 10, 2013 4:51 am

andersbusk wrote:

If your invite doesn't show up, just PM Gary Darna, he'll make sure you get one ASAP.
    Thanks guys! You all seem pretty awesome!
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Fri May 10, 2013 9:23 am

Hey Andrew! Thanks for your interest in CompleteSet. Your invitation to join has been sent. Enjoy the site!
    Donald123
    Donald123
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

CompleteSet - Page 11 Empty How to get into complete set

Post by Donald123 Sun May 19, 2013 12:47 am

Apparently have already been invited yet account is invalid anyone who made it can help?
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Sun May 19, 2013 10:50 am

Donald123 wrote:Apparently have already been invited yet account is invalid anyone who made it can help?

What email address did you request an invite with? Did you sign up before but forget your password?
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

CompleteSet - Page 11 Empty CompleteSet Beta

Post by garydarna Sun May 19, 2013 10:54 am

In case you missed it on Facebook, the new CompleteSet.com is live!

My cofounder and I have spent months building this and we're very excited to finally let everyone use it. It is designed specifically for collectors like all of us based on your feedback from the prototype and my eighteen years of experience as a collector. There are many new features including the ability to organize your items on shelves, easily sell your items FOR FREE, a private messaging system and much more. Check it out and let us know what you think!

P.S. If you requested an invite but did not receive yet and want to join, you go to http://completeset.com/register/0rv6wgiqgn to sign up. You're all invited!
    Donald123
    Donald123
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Donald123 Sun May 19, 2013 12:51 pm

How do u add pics and wants
    cyberwlf9
    cyberwlf9
    Cupcake-a-holic!
    Cupcake-a-holic!

Post by cyberwlf9 Sun May 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Donald123 wrote:How do u add pics and wants

So you the user can't add pics to CompleteSet but you can Suggest An Item to the admins by clicking the link that goes by the same name. You can find it on the organize page with your collection on it. Just provide the name of the product & an image link.

As far as adding wants you click on whichever item tickles your fancy & clicking the heart button.

It's a little tricky to get used to but the best way to get acclimated is just to start clicking & see where it takes you Wink
    Donald123
    Donald123
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Donald123 Sun May 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Thanks
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Sun May 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Donald123 wrote:Thanks

Hey Donald, thanks for signing up! To want an item, scroll over the item you have and click the heart button that hovers over the image. From an item’s profile, simply click the “Want” button. Either method works and will open a window that you can use to add your item to an existing or new shelf on your profile.

You cannot add images to items you have yet, but we may allow that in the future. Right now, we add the items for you and then all you have to do is have or want the items. It makes it easier for you than having to add everything one by one.

Let me know if you have anymore questions!
    matthius23
    matthius23
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by matthius23 Mon May 20, 2013 9:07 am

What's the best way to 'utilise' shelves? I already have 80% of my collection on Completeset, but now to add more items I have to assign them to a shelf.
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Mon May 20, 2013 9:10 am

matthius23 wrote:What's the best way to 'utilise' shelves? I already have 80% of my collection on Completeset, but now to add more items I have to assign them to a shelf.

Check out my profile at https://www.completeset.com/garydarna. As you can see, I have a shelf for "Pins", a shelf for "Shirts", and a shelf for "Things I Want To Buy" among others.

Basically, there's no right or wrong way to utilize the Shelves, but the reason it's required now is because it helps you better organize your collection. In the real world, most collectors sort and order their collectibles in some way, often times on a shelf where they're displayed. Your shirts are probably in a drawer or closet separated from your hoodies and pins for example. The same logic applies here. It's just an easy way for you to keep some order to your collection.
    matthius23
    matthius23
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by matthius23 Mon May 20, 2013 9:23 am

garydarna wrote:
    matthius23 wrote:What's the best way to 'utilise' shelves? I already have 80% of my collection on Completeset, but now to add more items I have to assign them to a shelf.

Check out my profile at https://www.completeset.com/garydarna. As you can see, I have a shelf for "Pins", a shelf for "Shirts", and a shelf for "Things I Want To Buy" among others.

Basically, there's no right or wrong way to utilize the Shelves, but the reason it's required now is because it helps you better organize your collection. In the real world, most collectors sort and order their collectibles in some way, often times on a shelf where they're displayed. Your shirts are probably in a drawer or closet separated from your hoodies and pins for example. The same logic applies here. It's just an easy way for you to keep some order to your collection.

Probably the best explanation for anything ever Razz

Cheers Gary.

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:20 pm

tryin to sell a few things on it but my completeset is weird so ignore everything pass the Pastry pals shirt.. https://www.completeset.com/JuliaDoherty/for-sale
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Tue May 21, 2013 3:21 pm

juliamay3232 wrote:tryin to sell a few things on it but my completeset is weird so ignore everything pass the Pastry pals shirt.. https://www.completeset.com/JuliaDoherty/for-sale

What do you mean it's weird? What is it doing? Do you see an error?
    Donald123
    Donald123
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

CompleteSet - Page 11 Empty How to get complete set on jcaddict

Post by Donald123 Tue May 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Need help doing this
    ScottyKing
    ScottyKing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ScottyKing Tue May 21, 2013 11:57 pm

What do you mean?
    Donald123
    Donald123
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Donald123 Wed May 22, 2013 12:00 am

I see ppl with big letters with the link to there complete set like you have that you do pickups i try putting stuff and when i check its blank again
    Donald123
    Donald123
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

CompleteSet - Page 11 Empty How to get complete set on jcaddict

Post by Donald123 Wed May 22, 2013 12:42 am

How do i get my like to complete set put on jcaddict
    VyleKidovich
    VyleKidovich
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester