Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Johnny Cupcakes Addict

Doing More of What Makes Us Happy

+55
RbG888
eggplant59
cupcakes1307
aCupofJoe9
thefreshdaily
Donald123
bandit.andrew
VyleKidovich
cyberwlf9
AaronRad
dillustration
Bakers Dozen
nicole92
todd_wrx
igotchills
JCJeremy
jcwgjc
dhortonjr
gigchick
NicholasP38
mydjsobad
arielledowneyjr
MVJCaddict
RichardGoddard
matthius23
hXc drummer
polo41509
ScottyKing
skotBTW
arandomgedutis
dmetcalf13
sheepwolf
RubenRuiz1015
andersbusk
lightheals
Canofshark
BrianNeilson
Xensbjds
Grenter
littlejoe152
lost_cupcaker
pmoola
marvin980
justlindon
ss_turtle
Jeff Thomas
domodab
Rb
SpartanCupcake117
Jack Bandit
garydarna
louisgab
Jarvis1901
TomWin
JerrenParker
59 posters

CompleteSet

garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

CompleteSet - Page 13 Empty Re: CompleteSet

Post by garydarna Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:24 am

aCupofJoe9 wrote:So I won that raffle at the JCLA store yesterday for the canvas, can this be added plz? haha.

CompleteSet - Page 13 Img_1311
    This is on CompleteSet, in case you didn't see it.
    cupcakes1307
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by cupcakes1307 Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:26 am

I could send a photo of the front and the number part or do you just want the front of the shirt?
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:55 am

cupcakes1307 wrote:I could send a photo of the front and the number part or do you just want the front of the shirt?
    The front is best. Make sure it is a clear photo, nothing blurry looking. Also tell us the price if you know it, as well as how many were made (if numbered). Thanks very much!
    VyleKidovich
    VyleKidovich
    Taste Tester
    Taste Tester

Post by VyleKidovich Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:38 pm

I have always found Gary and the gang to be extremely helpful, and mindful of any suggestions and new items to add to the site. Always pleasant, and always grateful for my input Very Happy 
    Jack Bandit
    Jack Bandit
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jack Bandit Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:56 am

In the jcaddict forum we will not tolerate any public calling out, ridicule, rudeness, allegations, emotional claims, ill feelings or any negative behavior that in danger the good of the community (unless in the seller/ buyer feedback area dealing with negative translations).

All such posts will be deleted and continuous offenders will be dealt with accordingly.  

Please keep this on the topic of only discussing Complete Set. If you have personal problems please handle that via PM, email, FB or other non public forms. We only deal with jcaddict posts and comments...nothing that happens outside this site is carried onto it.

Thanks

Last edited by Jack Bandit on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    aCupofJoe9
    aCupofJoe9
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by aCupofJoe9 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:08 am

garydarna wrote:
    aCupofJoe9 wrote:So I won that raffle at the JCLA store yesterday for the canvas, can this be added plz? haha.

CompleteSet - Page 13 Img_1311
    This is on CompleteSet, in case you didn't see it.
    Already put it on my "gotem" list. He told me through instagram after he put it up. Thanks though!
    eggplant59
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by eggplant59 Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 am

is there any way to remove a collection from your list? it says i collect nintendo, but i want to remove it...
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:01 am

eggplant59 wrote:is there any way to remove a collection from your list? it says i collect nintendo, but i want to remove it...
    Not currently, but we plan to release a feature to remove a collection. Right now, when you have or want an item from that brand, it assumes you collect it. If you tell me your name or email address, I will look into removing it for you. Thanks for your feedback!
    RbG888
    RbG888
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by RbG888 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:03 pm

I love CompleteSet... Best site ever... Helped me find the JC stuff I really wanted. Keep it up!
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:01 pm

RbG888 wrote:I love CompleteSet... Best site ever... Helped me find the JC stuff I really wanted. Keep it up!
    Thanks so much for being part of the community we're building! We really appreciate your kind words and feedback. Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.
    eggplant59
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by eggplant59 Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:27 am

gary, is there a way to filter shirts through sizes in the for sale section? i would like to browse just the larges instead of every item for sale
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:27 pm

eggplant59 wrote:gary, is there a way to filter shirts through sizes in the for sale section? i would like to browse just the larges instead of every item for sale
    Not yet, but we're getting ready to release that feature, so you'll be able to do that very soon.
    eggplant59
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by eggplant59 Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:38 pm

garydarna wrote:
    eggplant59 wrote:gary, is there a way to filter shirts through sizes in the for sale section? i would like to browse just the larges instead of every item for sale
    Not yet, but we're getting ready to release that feature, so you'll be able to do that  very soon.
    good to hear! thanks for the response
    JCinMonterey
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

CompleteSet - Page 13 Empty invitation

Post by JCinMonterey Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:40 pm

I requested an invitation many moons ago and either never got it or must have lost it. Can I please be re-sent an invitation to historyteacher1978@yahoo.com ?? thank you
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:30 am

JCinMonterey wrote:I requested an invitation many moons ago and either never got it or must have lost it. Can I please be re-sent an invitation to historyteacher1978@yahoo.com  ?? thank you
    Hey Adam! I looked into this for you. We sent out your invite and you registered using that email address (that's how I know your name is Adam). You registered in December of 2012 so maybe you forgot. If you cannot remember your password, just go to www.completeset.com/login/forgot and enter your email address, historyteacher1978@yahoo.com. It will email you a link to reset your password so you can login again. We'd love to have you be part of the community, so please give that a try and let me know if you have any trouble logging in. Thanks for joining!
    Samq695
    Samq695
    Half-baked

Post by Samq695 Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:41 pm

garydarna wrote:
    Not yet, but we're getting ready to release that feature, so you'll be able to do that  very soon.
    Cant wait for that, its a great site and has helped me to grow my collection immensely, but being able to specifically search XL will be awesome
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Samq695 wrote:
    garydarna wrote:

Cant wait for that, its a great site and has helped me to grow my collection immensely, but being able to specifically search XL will be awesome
    Hey Sam! Good news. As promised, you can now filter all listings on the site. There are currently over 700 listings for Johnny Cupcakes items, so this feature should be really useful. Let me know what you think!
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:09 pm

We just released this feature yesterday. Give it a try and let me know what you think! There's over 700 Johnny Cupcakes items for sale on CompleteSet right now, so this feature should help sort through all of that and find what you're looking for.
    danielduke
    danielduke
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by danielduke Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:43 pm

looking great, Gary! it'll definetly save me quite some time :Dthanks!

also: I sent a picture of a green/white Basketball Crossbones tshirt a couple of weeks ago because I'd like to add it to my haves, but it's not on there... should I try again?
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:56 pm

danielduke wrote:looking great, Gary! it'll definetly save me quite some time :Dthanks!

also: I sent a picture of a green/white Basketball Crossbones tshirt a couple of weeks ago because I'd like to add it to my haves, but it's not on there... should I try again?
    Thanks Daniel! I will look for your suggestion now to get it added. I have that shirt too and would like to add it to my collection.
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:11 pm

danielduke wrote:looking great, Gary! it'll definetly save me quite some time :Dthanks!

Please see https://www.completeset.com/item/11x5l/. The item has been added.
    danielduke
    danielduke
    Freshly Baked
    Freshly Baked

Post by danielduke Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:43 am

Added it to my collection -- thanks a lot!
    Darrenohooligan
    Darrenohooligan
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Darrenohooligan Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:18 pm

So this new layout is not very tablet friendly. I was finally able to use my tablet and  now its very hard to navigate.  I've tried both browsers and my s-pen snd its very difficult to get around pale
    garydarna
    garydarna
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by garydarna Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Darrenohooligan wrote:So this new layout is not very tablet friendly. I was finally able to use my tablet and  now its very hard to navigate.  I've tried both browsers and my s-pen snd its very difficult to get around :pale:
    Thank you for the feedback, Darren. What type of tablet do you have? We have some work to do in order to make the site work well on all devices. We are aware of these issues and we are in the process of fixing it. The new layout may not seem ideal for tablets at the moment, but it will be when we're done adjusting it for smaller screen sizes. It will actually be a lot better than before. In fact, we have tested it on an iPad and other users said it worked well on their tablet, so that's why we need to know what type of device you have to see if we can test it somewhere to see what the specific issues are.
    Darrenohooligan
    Darrenohooligan
    Cupcake Connoisseur
    Cupcake Connoisseur

Post by Darrenohooligan Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:51 am

garydarna wrote:

Darrenohooligan wrote:So this new layout is not very tablet friendly. I was finally able to use my tablet and  now its very hard to navigate.  I've tried both browsers and my s-pen snd its very difficult to get around pale

Thank you for the feedback, Darren. What type of tablet do you have? We have some work to do in order to make the site work well on all devices. We are aware of these issues and we are in the process of fixing it. The new layout may not seem ideal for tablets at the moment, but it will be when we're done adjusting it for smaller screen sizes. It will actually be a lot better than before. In fact, we have tested it on an iPad and other users said it worked well on their tablet, so that's why we need to know what type of device you have to see if we can test it somewhere to see what the specific issues are.
    I'm using a Samsung galaxy note 10.1 the issues are very minor but again it just bummed me out a little bit.. I'm going to try it on the chrome browser and see if it's any better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:03 pm